Think about it. Something may need to change.



Beyond Ignorance


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I find myself reading occasionally these days. I should probably do more of it and less staring at this impending computer screen of doom. But for some reason, I find myself almost wanting to ignore the books I read. Why, you might ask? Because they've all had something to do with life change. What sort of life change? Social Justice, accepting grace, loving others, being the church, and more.

I fall into a trap every time I read them thinking that I'm not doing any of the stuff that these authors are talking about. I'm not working with the poor and cast out. I'm not giving money to the various organizations that do amazing things around the world. I'm not sitting around with friends and acquaintances talking about God and trying to figure out life as we know it and how we can change the world.

Sometimes I just want to do more, but as they say when you ask God to change your life, you'd better be ready for a radically different way of doing things. I want more, but I don't know if I can give up what I have. I want to help, but I'm building up a future where I am.

...

So many questions I don't have the answers for...

One's thing for sure, I can't say I don't know about it anymore...


0 Responses to “Beyond Ignorance”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The Author

  • Name: Tim
  • Location: Ontario, Canada
  • I like pie.
  • My profile

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3