I received some bad news at work today. Not pertaining to my future in any way, but still enough to bring a shock to the system. I started thinking about those I knew who would be effected by it. I started thinking of why something like this would happen. I started thinking that there will be an outroar because of it. I started thinking that it would be over for those involved, and they wouldn't be able to pick up from where this leaves them.
I was almost at a point where I didn't realize why this would happen. Then I walked outside this evening. I looked to the east and there was the moon. Round and cloaked by a yellow hue. It never fails to show up, day after day. You may not see as much of it some days as others, but you know that it will come again and shine bright.
Like the cycles of the moon, God is faithful. He always has shown himself to be and will continue to prove to humans that he is. Sometimes we have some dark spells that throw us off of the mountain, but it's only for a time. We can just continue to live, don't give up, and keep remembering: there's still tomorrow.
0 Responses to “there's still tomorrow”
Leave a Reply